Offering > Summary
Questions addressed by the Prognostic Report:
The Cassandra Questions
- When will the condition of an asset critical?
- When will we get a warning, alert, or alarm?
- When will be the best time to fix problems?
- Will we make it until the next scheduled maintenance?
- Will other units in the fleet have the same issue?
- Which asset malfunctions are being considered and why?
- Which of these malfunctions reaches a critical risk level in the future, and when?
- Which of the malfunctions determines the remaining useful life (RUL) of the asset?
- What are the determinant condition parameters for these malfunctions, and why?
Optimal Maintenance Scheduling
- What are the resulting overall RUL confidence levels for the asset?
- What is the latest feasible maintenance date that can be scheduled, and why?
- What are the major risks of the current maintenance schedule, and why?
- What are the points of immediate attention regarding maintenance to be scheduled?
Condition Diagnostic Questions
- What is the asset's (e.g. turbine generator's) condition, and why?
- What is the condition of each of the asset's components (e.g. bearings), and why?
- Which condition monitoring technologies (e.g. vibration analysis) have been considered?
- How does the asset's condition relate to potential malfunctions, and why?
What is the Cassantec Prognostic Report?
Cassantec offers automated prognostic reports for industrial assets. By providing condition-based prognostic solutions, Cassantec's technology extends monitoring and diagnostic capabilities of operators, and provides valuable foresight for long-term operations and maintenance planning. The Cassantec Prognostic Report offers objective, condition-based information on the remaining useful life (RUL) of assets and computed risk profiles over an explicit time horizon. It gives an overview of the condition diagnostics and malfunction prognostics.
The report is made available through an online platform with a variety of functions. The prognostic horizon is adjustable, providing forecasts from a few days into the future to a few years ahead, if data is suitable. An automated update of the report can be delivered at daily, weekly, monthly or on-demand intervals. Options are provided to cross-check the maintenance plan and to extend malfunction modes. Furthermore, the user can choose between different languages.
Is your operation already making use of all the aspects that comprise Prognostics? Do the Prognostics Quick Check to find out.
Ways to buy the report:
The subscription is the most popular way to buy our report. The advantages of a subscription are:
- No need for IT integration and software training
- We take care of configuration verification
- No need for an upfront investment
An alternative is to buy a license for our software. For legacy customers we do offer the software for download.
Click here for an online version of the Cassantec Prognostic Report.
If you wonder which option is best for you, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to find the perfect solution for you!
Our Prognostic Report offering is summarized in our latest brochure
Application profiles are displayed in the reference section